Sunday, May 13, 2007

Long time no see

Boy, time flies. It just seems like nothing happens, but that's not really true. Richard & Joram left for Canada last week to visit his parents and I decided to stay home. I miss them dearly but I am also having a blast all by myself. I scrapped, scrapped, and scrapped. And I must admit: I am pretty content with the results so far.
So let me show you: My latest creation is a very simple card. I QK-ed (love that word...........) lots of flowers and adhered them around my text (which is a PNG, soory forgot the source :() Couple of brads and that's it. Told you it was simple............















The LO I made with a sheet of pictures that were left from Joram school pictures last year. He already has new ones so I thought it was legit to use these ones instead of keeping them in the zip-lock forever. Also a very simple one.

PP: Basic Grey
Rub-ons: Fancy Pants, MM
Chipboard: Gin-X
Stickers: AC
Pen: Pentel Pigment (love that one, so much better than the Sakura Souffle)



No comments:

Post a Comment