Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scrapscene & more...........

Have you ever Googled your own name? Or the name of your blog? Well, you should. It's funny what all shows up. It could be that you find someone with exactly the same name as you (That happened to me on Facebook) or you find how many people are linking to your blog. I was amazed to see how many people linked to my blog!


Anyways, I just wanted to tell you about me being featured on ScrapScene last week with my 'lip balm holder' tutorial and so many people visited my blog! And I must say I felt really flattered that someone else in putting my project in her blog. And ScrapScene is really big (They have almost 3000 subscribed readers) and is posting a lot of news, givieways and tips. I always love to visit ScrapScene.
While I was surfing around the net the other day (Like I had nothing better to do......... Right!) I came on this great blog: Just Something I Made. You should really take a look there. Cathe has such nice pics and images on her blog. I downloaded so many, my computer is slowing down as we speak!
Another blog I love to visit is The Graphics Fairy. I think Karen has the most amazing collection of ephemera. And the fun thing is: She loves to share all of them. And they all come in high resolution so you can use them yourself. Most of the times Karen touches the images up so the quality is so much better. Definitely worth the visit!
Heb je je eigen naam wel eens geGoogled? Of de naam van je blog? Dat moet je echt eens doen en zien wat er allemaal tevoorschijn komt. Je ziet waar je blog gelinkt staat en misschien vind je wel iemand met precies dezelfde naam (wat mij is overkomen op Facebook) Ik heb me verbaasd over de hoeveelheid mensen die naar mijn blog hebben gelinkt.
Maar goed, ik wilde eigenlijk vertellen over Scrapscene. Vorige week is mijn beschrijving van mijn 'lippenbalsem houder' op Scrapscene geplaatst en het is ongelooflijk hoeveel bezoekers dat naar mijn blog heeft gebracht. En natuurlijk voel je je gevleid als iemand iets van jou op zijn blog plaatst. Scrapscene is een geweldige site met bijna 3000 'volgers' en staat altijd vol met nieuwtjes, giveaways en tips.I kom graag op Scrapscene!
Toen ik van de week over het net aan het surfen was (alsof ik niet anders te doen had........ Mmmmh) kwam ik deze geweldige blog tegen: Just Something I Made. Daar moet je echt eens kijken. Cathe heeft geweldige afbeeldingen en foto's op haar blog. Ik heb er inmiddels zoveel gedownload dat mijn computer er ter plekke langzamer van werd.
Een ander blog waar ik heel graag kom is The Graphics Fairy. Karen heeft een enorme hoeveelheid oude afbeeldingen en prenten en het mooiste is: Ze stelt ze allemaal aan ons ter beschikking! Ze plaatst ze allemaal in zeer hoge resolutie en ze heeft ze dan ook nog vaak al een beetje bijgewerkt. Zeker de moeite waard om eens naar toe te klikken!

No comments:

Post a Comment