Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heel prick layout / Hielprik layout

I think one of the things every mom can remember like it was yesterday is the moment they did the heel prick by their newborn. I still remember them taking it by Joram and that is more than nine years ago. I also have a photo from that moment. Back in 2001 the heel prick was used for diagnosing 2 diseases and nowadays they use it for 18! Can you imagine what the amount would be in ten years from now??????
It is not such a happy moment (even though it is for a good cause) I still wanted to have some pics from DD Jinte's heel prick and scrap them. Tears and joy all belong to life and need to be scrapped! There's not a whole lot of detail to see (who needs detail???) but my DH understood me (and knows me by now) and even took pictures of the needle and the testsheet.

I blurred out the personal info on the right side of the layout. People tend to do weird things with your personal information nowadays.......

Patterned paper: Collage Press, Rayher, Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: American Crafts
Die cut: Making Memories
Misc: Ribbon, lace


Ik denk dat iedere moeder zich het moment kan herinneren waarop hun pasgeborene de hielprik werd afgenomen. Ik kan me zelfs die van Joram nog goed herinneren en dat is meer dan negen jaar geleden. Daar heb ik ook nog een foto van.
Toen, in 2001, werd er bij de hielprik getest op 2 aandoeningen, tegenwoordig zijn dat er al 18. Kun je je voorstellen hoeveel erdat zullen zijn over tien jaar?
Ondanks dat het geen blij moment is (al is het voor een goede reden) wilde ik toch ook weer foto's hebben om te scrappen toen de hielprik bij Jinte werd afgenomen. Geluk en verdriet horen beiden bij het leven................ Er is niet veel detail op de foto's te zien (niet belangrijk) maar manlief begreep het helemaal (hij kent me inmiddels) en heeft zelfs foto's genomen van de naald en het formulier!

Ik heb de persoonlijke informatie op de recherhelft van de layout wazig gemaakt. Mensen doen tegenwoordig gekke dingen met persoonlijke informatie.................

Dessinpapier: Collage Press, Rayher, Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: American Crafts
Die cut: Making Memories
Overig: lint, kant




1 comment:

  1. Dear Debbie, you are a much braver Mom than me..At the clinic they sent me into the hall as I was crying too much...oh well..love your scrapping the highs and lows of life...have a great and Spring-like week-end...

    ReplyDelete