Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sketch Wednesday at Let's Scrap

I have been a bad blogger last two weeks. Let me first start by explaining you why! I got the major opportunity to take over Let's Scrap together with my good friend Betty Anne (the one from Ontario Canada, not the one from BC) Cheri and Kim (who both do the great sketches for Let's Scrap) decided to stay and so there is now four great people keeping a great site on the go!

I did get the opportunity to scrap a little here and there so here we go with revealing my take on this weeks sketch. If you want to see the sketch (a double pager, not my favorite, but I know that most people rather have doubles than singles and you can always make a single out of a double, so there is two great sketches in there for me!) you will have to join Let's Scrap!

I guess I don;t really have to explain the title of this layout! DD Jinte loves Cheerios. Which is great, because of her food allergies she is not allowed a whole lot of stuff and these are completely wise and healthy for her to eat. Have to mention this though: Cheerios is not a common product here, My dear MIL brought to mega bags of them along from Canada the last time she was here.
There's also a story to that little Tupperware bowl Jinte is holding. It came from my moms kitchen and I believe I also snacked from it when I was Jinte's age.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterend paper: Basic Grey
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers
Rub-ons: DCWV
Misc: Felt border, rhinestones

The flowers swirls were cut with my beloved Silhouettte!

Just a reminder: In  only two days the huge blog hop from Let's Scrap will start (see the sticky post on top) You will still have time to join Let's Scrap and join in on all the fun! There will be over 15 challenges and you will have a month (!) to finish them all. There's a chance for a price on every finished challenge, but also a chance in the draw if you finish them all! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debbie, I did miss you, but can see you have been very busy with family and scrapbook work, Jinte is so cute, take care and don't work too hard xxx bettyann from BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at the waterspout! So cute! I miss those days of cheerios and waterspout hairstyles, LOL!! darling LO! Love the photos on the black polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete