Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Anything goes....

How much fun can a challenge be where the only challenge is: anything goes? Well, harder than I thought and expected. Again I made a card, this time for a crafty friend who need a little pad on the shoulder. 

I am posting this for the challenge over at Su-perchallenges. I always loved blue, no matter what but with card I seem to grab my blue inks EVERY time. Sorry if it gets boring......
And somehow the rhinestones in the pics look kinda green but they are NOT, they are exactly the same color as the turquoise ink. Guess my camera played tricks there.


Misc: Rhine stones

Thanks for stopping by again, enjoy hump day today and make sure you do some crafty stuff today! 


8 comments:

  1. Hoi Debby, niet erg dat je steeds blauw gebruikt (Ik ben ook gek op blauw). Je hebt er een leuk kaartje mee gemaakt. Bedankt voor je inzending bij SU-per Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel erg leuke kaart geworden! Blauw is hier ook een erg favoriete kleur voor kaarten! Bedankt voor het meedoen bij SU-per Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk gedaan ! Ook ik houd van blauw ! Bedankt voor het meedoen met SU-per !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Debby, mooi blauw is niet lelijk ;) Leuk dat je meedeed bij SU-per Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk gedaan! Leuk dat je meedoet bij SU-per Challenges! Lieve groetjes Erna

    ReplyDelete