Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scrapping baby photo's / Babyfoto's scrappen


I have such a hard time scrapping with those baby-ish pastel colors. Somehow the layouts always seem boring and missing something. I guess that is just not my thing to do. So I scrapped those bath pictures from DD Jinte with brights and some light pink. That would do the job too, right?

Since we came back from Croatia I had no time to scrap at all. Finally I found a night where I could scrap and find my mojo back. Since then I have been scrapping every free moment . Well, that sounds better than it actually is; how many free moments do you have with a 9 yo DS and a 10 month old daughter?

The photo's were taken shortly after Jinte came home from her three day stay at the hospital after she was born.

Patterned paper: My Little Shoebox
Chipboard: K and Company
Stickers: Chatterbox
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Cut-out: Silhouette

A good weekend to you all!



Ik kan echt niet scrappen met al die babyachtige pastelkleurtjes! Op een een of andere manier zijn die layouts altijd saai en lijken ze wat te missen. Dat lijkt toch niet voor mij te zijn weggelegd. Dus heb ik die badfoto's van dochterlief Jinte maar gescrapt met felle kleurtjes. Moet kunnen, toch?

Sinds dat we terug zijn uit Kroatie heb ik nog helemaal geen tijd gehad om te scrappen. Eindelijk heb ik afgelopen week een avondje tijd gehad en heb ook mijn inspiratie teruggevonden. Sindsdien scrap ik ieder vrij moment. Geloof me; dat klinkt beter dan het werkelijk is want hoeveel tijd heb je vrij met een 9 jarige zoon en een 10 maanden oude dochter?

De foto's op deze layout zijn genomen kort nadat Jinte thuis was gekomen na haar drie daagse opname in het ziekenhuis nadat ze was geboren.

Dessinpaier: My Little Shoebox
Chipboard: K and Company
Stickers: Chatterbox
Parels: Kaisercraft
Cut-out: Silhouette

Een heel fijn weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment