Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrapping with kraft cardstock

I am absolute kraft cardstock lover. I just love how it seems to match with everything, how it seems to give a little texture to your LO and just the way it looks! So I use a lot of kraft cardstock for my LO's. This following LO is also made with kraft cardstock and has a pic on it from my mom and her DH giving DD Jinte a bath when she was a little over a week old. What I love about this photo is the happy looks on all of their faces. It seems like Jinte is smiling but I wonder about that. Kids a week old don't smile yet, do they?
I used a Let's Scrap sketch for this LO. As most of you know I am a single page scrapper.But all the sketches provided at Let's Scrap are doubles. When you look around on the internet you won't find a whole lot of sites providing double page sketches. They are great to work with when you want to get rid of that enormous pile of pics you have lying around. Guess I am not such a great example for that with my single pagers, and mostly one pic too, aaaaargh......... I'll never get all my pics scrapped!
Well, as long as I am having fun, right?

Again: All stash!


CS: Bazzill
PP: Daisy D's*, Me and my Big Ideas
Stickers: Making Memories
Rub-ons: Creative Imaginations, Sassafras Lass
Flowers: K and Company
Ticket: Tim Holtz
Glimmer mist: homemade
Ghost shapes: Heidi Swapp
Plastic Letters: The Paper Studio
Misc: Sewing machnie, lace, heart apllique

*: Company does not exist anymore.


Are you having any plans for this weekend? I am planning to do some stuff in around the house and spend time with DH and the kids! All of you: Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment