Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let's Scrap Design Team call

Sorry for being MIA for such a long time. Things have been busy! I did get some scrapping done and will post that later. First I am going to tell you that we are looking for a new Design Team at Let's Scrap!

The three month term of our amazing design team will be ending on April 30th so it is time to look for new design team members. Are you the one who will be motivating our members, setting up a challenge, making 4 examples of sketches every month and a great and active member on our new design team? Then this might be your chance!

Send your interpretation of this sketch (can also be a single LO) to letsscrap2011@gmail.com (no bigger than 500Kb) Also send us a link to your blog or online gallery and tell us why YOU are the perfect design team member for us! We are looking forward to see those e-mails coming!
The deadline for this application is April 20th and we will announce our new design team on the 25th of April.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them!

3 comments:

  1. what an awesome 2 page sketch for the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you...take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me, I never thought to post the DT call on my blog. Oh well I just finished a post with this weeks sketch and my layout so I guess I will wait a bit before doing a new post.

    ReplyDelete