Sunday, February 27, 2011

Challenge: 1 ribbon, 2 patterned papers, 3 flowers, 4 bling

I did this layout for the blog hop and it was just after DS Joram turned ten! I can not believe he is already this big! It seems like yesterday when he was born. Well, I guess every mom has that. These pics were taken after his birthday party where we made Sock Monkeys! He had 6 girls over (he NEVER invited a boy in all those years, there are always the same girls) and they all made a monkey. I had them prepared so it would not take days and they all turned out well.

The challenge was to use 1 piece of ribbon, 2 different patterned papers, 3 flowers and 4 bling. This is what I came up with;

CS: Bazzill

Sheer: Maya Road
Stickers: American Crafts, October Afternoon
Brads: Queen & Co, Zva Creative, Bo Bunny
Rub-ons: Daisy D's
Stamp: Making Memories
Border punch: EK Success
Misc: bling, date stamp, trim, bakers twine, sewing machine, doilie, staples

Fun detail about the rub-ons: They are Christmas rub-ons! That just all happens because I am using up my stash! And I must admit, it is hard not to buy any supplies but it also feels good to use up all that I have. And trust me; I can still make pages for years with all the supplies I own.

For all of you: Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday.

It is raining cats and dogs here, our dishwasher passed away and I need to iron! Want to trade?



4 comments:

  1. Love your choice of colour! Great layout, and congratulations on using your stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page! I love the colors and the cool stitching. That's awesome that you used Christmas rubons on your layout. It is hard not buying anything! Congrats using your stash. I could probably scrap along side of your for years with mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Debby, I love the bakers twine and the doily. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

    ReplyDelete