Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another texture layout!

In my last post I was talking about this great challenge DT member Kathy posted over at Let's Scrap. Well, I really got into it and did another one. I have scrapped this photo before but I had another print and since I love this photo I thought it would not hurt ot scrpa it again. The pic was taken in Tuscany, Italy in 2007 on the estate we were staying. The little lake was filled with fish and toads. Loved hearing the concert of the toads early in the morning and when it got dark. We had such a good time there!

I splashed ink on the cardstock with a paintbrush and dripped seal wax on it. Used a piece of fringed burlap as a mat and made my own seal. Too bad the text on the seal is hard to read. It says: Official, accept no other. Even though this is not my regular style I love how it turned out!


Rub-ons: Basic Grey
Metal tag: K & Company
Brads: Doodlebug
Seal wax / seal: 7Gypsies
Ink: Stazon, Ranger
Misc: Burlap, mesh, sewing machine, cork

For all of you: It is almost weekend! Enjoy and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment