Friday, February 11, 2011

Scrap a Banner

One of the challenges (Resolutions at the Let's Scrap blog hop was to use a banner in your LO. Not too hard you can say. Well, I was doing this LO and made a banner to use and at the end (LO was done) I forgot the banner! Well, found a spot for it and it worked out fine. This is a pic of DH Richard coaching his hockey team made by a professional photographer a couple of weeks ago. Always makes me proud when I look at him like that (He is a tough ##%$#% coach!)
This became a layout with lots of dimensions and goodies. 

Cardstock: Bazzill

Patterned paper: Paperloft, 7Gypsies
Tags: My Minds Eye, Jenni Bowlin Studio, Making Memories, Melissa Frances
Rub-ons: Daisy D's
Brads: Karen Foster
Eyelets: Making Memories
Measuring tape: Little Yellow Bicycle
Misc: Currogated cardboard, pins, sewing machine, star, ribbon

The word 'coach' and the banner were cut with the Silhouette.





Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! I hope to finish my last two Resolutions and thne I am done all 15!






No comments:

Post a Comment