Saturday, February 12, 2011

Whatta mighty good man

The other day I was scrapping another one of the Resolutions for the Let's Scrap blog hop and I scrapped a photo of my DH Richard. But for the life of it I could not figure out a title. I made two more layouts of him last week and my title imagination was just gone. I had no idea. So I went downstairs with the layout, all finished but the title, and showed it to Richard, asked him what the title must be. He looked at it and started singing: Whatta man, whatta man, what a mighty good men. I told him he was not much of a help and went upstairs again. But I DID use the title he said I should use. The photograph was taken when we were on vacation in Croatia last May.

CS: Bazzill

PP: 7Gypsies, Daisy D's, Junkitz
Sheer hearts: Heidi Swapp
Glitter glue: Ranger Stickles
Heart border: Bazzill
Misc: Sewing machine.

The title was  partly cut with my Silhouette Machine and partly printed.
For all of you: Have a great and Scrappy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Geweldige layout... wat heeft die man van jou een eigendunk zeg..lol

    ReplyDelete