Monday, February 07, 2011

Long time no see.................

I have been very very busy. Taking over Let's Scrap just a week before a HUGE blog hop starts is a garantuee of getting things in order. I am now totally worked in on all the stuff there needs to be done. The blog hop made a lot of new members joining Let's Scrap. We love that!
Something else we did and I think it is sooooo cool: We started two new challenge groups. One is '100 layouts in 2011' and the other one is 'Let's Scrap our stash'. Both of them are pretty self explainatoiry. The 100 group is more or less set up for anyone who wants to achieve a goal in 2011. That could be a 100 layouts, but also 50 or 200. Just want to reach that goal.
The stash group is also fun. As the name says: We need to scrap our stash. You can join just for motivation, you can join for tips, but also to keep track of what oyu are doing. There is a thread where you can keep your monthly records. And as it is at Let's Scrap: Nothing difficult or pushy, just enjoy! Just join Let's Scrap and check it out!

And then there's the Blog Hop still going on. The design team came up with so many cool challenges, I am impressed! I started at Resolution #1 and I hopefully will be working on #13 tomorrow night. And the hop does not end until the 14th of February, so I will have time enough. If you still want to join please take a look at the top post of my blog, it has all the information you need. 

Well, now it is time again ot share a layout I made. I did quite a bit last week but I am only going to share this one. DD Jinte loves to dress up. She just walks around with necklaces around her neck the whole day and puts on sunglasses, bling shoes (from my MIL bought at the Gap, thanks Janny, she loves them!) and not to forget: That blingie tiara! These pics were taken at 6.30 in the moring so she is still wearing her PJ's. 

Cardstock: Bazzill

Stickers: American Crafts Thickers
Rub-ons: DCWV, Heidi Swapp (fuzzy)
Kraft envelope: Maya Road
Chipboard dress: K and Company
Tickets: JBS
Border punches: EK Success
Misc: Rick rack, flower border, rhinestones, sewing machine

Thanks for dropping by and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I can see that you have been very busy ..great that Let's Scrap is going so well.. love, love the picture of Jinte dressing up...so cute..makes me smile..thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,what a great picture ,love those shoes and Debby you are so talented to put all this together ,I just love it,MIL

    ReplyDelete