Sunday, August 07, 2011

Ribbon challenge at Let's Scrap

A couple of weeks there was a challenge from one of our design team members at Let's Scrap and it was about ribbon. Remember those days where we scrappers bought every little piece of ribbon available? Well, I was one of them and have tons and tons of ribbon. I think I can weave my own carpet if I wanted to. So I thought I should challenge myself and participate in this challenge (Thanks Teresa!) But no matter how hard I tried I just could not find the right way of using my ribbon to make it a layout that I liked. Way after the due date of the challenge I finally finished it.
The photo from DD Jinte is one where she is wearing DS Jorams sock monkey hat that he bought in Canada last year. Don't ask me why, she just loves that hat even though it is not pink and with jewels, ha!

This is what I came up with:


Stickers: K and Company
Tickets: Pink Paislee (pairing up with House of 3)
Border punch: EK Success
Misc: Felt stickers, sewing machine, buttons, brads, ribbon, date stamp 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the ribbon combinations behind the photo. I too have a TON of ribbon. What is the matter with us? It is truly an addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the close ups! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby, I always love your work, but this is the most beautiful LO you've ever made! It's so fabulous I can't start saying everything I like or I'll never finish. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debby your LO is beautiful, there is so much detail there, which you have captured perfectly with your close up shots.

    ReplyDelete