Saturday, September 10, 2011

It is Saturday!

I had a few scrap less weeks but I think I got it going again! At Let's Scrap we had a monthly sketch (besides our weekly sketches) from Julie Bonner and this is what I did with it: 
I love the combination of the blackish and the blue.


These photo's were taken during our summer vacation in Brittany, France a few years ago. On that beach DS Joram decided he wanted to do gymnastics. He started that fall and is still doing it. 
PP: Fancy Pants, Doodlebug, My Little Shoebox
Stickers: American Crats Thickers, K&Company, My little Shoebox
Tickets: Pink Paislee (House of 3)
Silver bling: Autumn Leaves, Prima Marketing
White pen:
Signo Uniball Misc: Turquoise bling, sewing machine






Thanks for popping by and I hope you will all have a great weekend! Don't forget to enter the giveaway! You still have lots of time to enter! You can find all about it HERE


1 comment:

  1. I love these colors that you used and the photos are great! Beautiful job!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete