Monday, September 05, 2011

Scrapping wallet sized photo's


Every year I think the house will become nice and peaceful when school has started. Well, somehow that never happens and the first few weeks I all stressed and way too busy. It happens every year and I am still not sure what causes it. Mmmmmmh, time for some scrapping?????

The last LO I did was one with wallet sized photo's. People with young children probably have many of them lying around. I sure have. We had this perfect sketch for it at Let's Scrap and this is how it turned out:

CS: Making Memories
PP: Autumn Leaves (Foo-Fa-La)
Die-cuts: Autumn Leaves (Foo-Fa-La)
Ribbon: Autumn Leaves (Foo-Fa-La)
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers
Epoxy sticker: Autumn Leaves (Foo-Fa-La)
Brads: Hobby Cafe
Misc: sewing machine, home made glimmermist

The word 'time' in my title was cut with my Silhouette machine. I used the border function, soooo cool.

And did I mention that I have to clean up my SB room? Just showing you a little part of my desk.................
Thanks for stopping by and have a great and scrappy week!


















1 comment:

  1. lol your room looks like mine when I am into a project

    ReplyDelete