Thursday, September 11, 2014

Let's Scrap Sketch

I can not even recall the last time I got my photo's printed. The other day I was all set to have them transferred and then I decided I'd better get some older photo's scrapped before ordering any new ones. You should see the piles of pics I still have here. 

So to make a good start I started with some pics of my DS enjoying summer vacation week in our neighbourhood. I made this LO with this weeks sketch from Let's Scrap

CS: Bazzill
Stickers: Doodlebug
White pen: Signo Uniball
Misc: ribbon, sequins, foam letters

Title and journaling in Dutch. For the letters 'de' in my title I used the outline of the sticker sheet. That way you have twice as many stickers on your sheet (said the frugal scrapper.....)


 

Thanks for hopping by and remember: You still have until late Tuesday to enter the sketch at Let's Scrap

9 comments:

  1. Love your layout. The colors, papers and that splashing of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanna, it was a hard sketch for me to play with

      Delete
  2. You make the perfect splatters at the right angle!
    Beautiful work with the negative cuts of the alphas and white on the kraft!
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, these are stamps! Love them

      Delete
  3. LOVE your layout! great photos and great self-control scrapping the 'old' photos before you print any 'new' ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, selfcontrol it is. You can imagine how hard it must be ;)

      Delete
  4. Great photos, and love your ruched ribbon and paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super layout Debby! Love the splashes and the ribbon... great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete