Sunday, October 18, 2015

And another card

Okay, I am back. Back from spending 6 days in Budapest and back with a new card.
I made this card with a sketch from SU-per  Challenges. I actually made two with this sketch but I do not think they would have approved the first one I made......It was surely a very loose interpretation of the sketch. But I have to say this: It was my first Christmas card for this year. I got started on time this year

This is the sketch they posted: 


Products used

CS: Bazzill
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Cutting dies: Stampin' Up, Quickutz (now We R Memory Keepers)
Twine: Twinery
Misc: Doilie, homemade glimmer mist

And this is the card I made with it: 




Thanks for popping by and looking at my work! Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debby, you made a very nice card with our sketch. Thank you for entering SU-per Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing at SU-per Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erna, always love SU-per Challenges

      Delete
  3. Love the blue metallic accents ! Thanks for playing along again !

    ReplyDelete