Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sketches and Loose Interpretation

I love sketches, I really do. But sometimes I look at what I made using the sketch and wonder where I wandered off...... Yesterday I made my first Christmas card for this year and it did not look like the sketch from Su-per Challenges at all, not even a little.
Today I made another Chrsitmas card using a different sketch from SU-per Challenges and again: Where did I loose the sketch? Must admit, I did use the sketch, I honestly did. Maybe I got inspired by the star on the sketch, the text in the box or maybe something else. Not really sure.
Enough talking typing:

 This is the sketch they posted: 

And this is what I came up with:

Products used 

Cardstock: Bazzill
Cutting die: Stampin' Up
Rub-ons: Quickuts (now We R Memory Keepers)

I typed the word 'Christmas' on a pieceo f cardstock and used that below the diecut. I used the negative of the diecut instead of the actual diecut. 





Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you again....

3 comments:

  1. Great card Debby ! Thanks for playing along with SU-per !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie strakke kaart....bedankt voor het meedoen met de SU-per challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, simple card! Thank you for playing along at SU-per Challenges, hope to see you there next time!

    ReplyDelete