Friday, December 19, 2008

The last challenge part 2

As I posted before, there was also a card sketch for this last challenge. I am originally not a card maker, so making a card every once in a while is a lot of fun. I first wanted to make a Christmas card, but then I thought to skip this whole Christmas card idea and started to make a thank you card. I used the same line of patterned paper as I did on the LO.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: BoBunny
Stickers: BoBunny
Zoals ik in mijn vorige post al schreef was er bij de uitdaging van deze week ook nog een schets voor een kaart. Ik ben van origine geen kaartenmaker dus als ik af en toe een kaart maak dan is dat best leuk. Eerst wilde ik een kerstkaart maken, maar stapte al snel van dat idee af. Ik heb hetzelfde dessinpapier gebruikt als bij de layout en heb er een dank-je-wel kaart van gemaakt.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: BoBunny
Stickers: BoBunny

No comments:

Post a Comment