Friday, December 19, 2008

The last challenge!

Ooooh, I hate it when I have to rush to finish a challenge. Somehow I did not get a whole lot of scrapping done this week. I have been gone a couple of nights and I am right away behind. This weeks challenge (the last one, I think the final results will be announced next Monday!) was working with a sketch. There was a sketch for a card and a sketch for a LO. My LO is finished and I am working on the card right now. The sketch for the LO is made by Allison Cope (thanks Ally!), an amazing talented scrapper who does a whole lot of stuff in the scrapping world. Besides her own blog she also has a great sketch blog: So Sketchy! The sketch for the card was made by Lucy Chesna, and she also has a great sketch blog besides her own blog: My Sketch World. Well, there's tons of inspiration out there. Let's just post the LO first:

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: BoBunny
Other: Market slip
Oooh, wat haat ik het als ik me moet haasten om een opdracht af te krijgen. Ik ben deze week veel avconden weg geweest en heb dus weinig tot geen tijd gehad om te scrappen. Dan loop ik dus gelijk achter. De opdracht van deze week (en gelijk de laatste, maandag volgt de uiteindelijke uitslag) waren twee schetsen. Eentje voor een layout en eentje voor een kaart. De layout is klaar en ik werk nu aan de kaart. De schets voor de layout is van Allison Cope (Thanks, Ally) een geweldige scrapper met een prachtige stijl. Ik ben een fan van haar werk. Zij doet heel veel in het wereldje rondom scrappen en ze heeft ook een geweldige blog met schetsen: So Sketchy! De schets van de kaart is van Lucy Chesna. Naast haar eigen blog heeft ze ook nog een blog met schetsen: My Sketch World. De moeite waard om eens te kijken!

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: BoBunny
Other: Market slip

1 comment:

  1. wow i just love all the detail you used in this.

    ReplyDelete