Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Schooltrip / Schoolreisje

It's not like I haven't scrapped in the last couple of days but my scanner is not really doing as I please and I really hate taking photos of my LO's. I just think a scan looks so much better. After trying again four times today I thought I might as well take photos and get my blog updated and then figure out what is wrong with the darn thing. Any suggestions are welcome!

This LO is quite simple but really does it because it the stunning fun photo and all the green. Photo was taken during Jorams school trip last May while the kids were all wainig in line to go home again. That explains all the hot faces, LOL. I love all the titled faces and the way Miss Esther (Jorams teacher that year) decided to join the picture.


Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Studio
Patterned paper: Around the Block
Stickers: American Crafts (Thickers), Making Memories
Tickets: Jenni Bowlin
Other: Brads, Fasteners

I used my corner rounder without the liner to make the scallopped edge and my BigBite (Boy, do I love my BigBite!) to punch the holes.

Ik heb echt wel gescrapt de afgelopen dagen maar mijn scanner laat me steeds in de steek waardoor ik mijn layouts niet kan scannen. Na vandaag weer vier pogingen te hebben ondernomen heb ik besloten om toch maar foto's van mijn werk te nemen en daarna pas mijn scannerprobllem op te lossen. Toch vind ik het scannen van mijn layouts mooiere resultaten geven.

Deze layout is erg simpel maar vooral heel opvallend door de kleur groen en de geweldig vrolike foto. De foto is gemaakt toen Joram vorig jaar op schoolreisje was en de kinderen stonden te wachten om naar de bus te gaan. Ik vind het prachtig hoe alle hoofden schuin staan en hoe Juf Esther (Jorams juf vorig jaar) de foto in komt vanaf de zijkant. Een echt plaatje!

Cardstock: Bazzill, Paper Studio
Dessinpapier: Around the Block
Stickers: American Crafts (Thickers), Making Memories
Tickets: Jenni Bowlin
Overig: Brads, Fasteners

Ik heb mijn hoekpons (zonder houder) gebruikt om de geschulpte rand te maken en mijn Big Bite (Oh, ik ben gek op mijn BigBite) om de gaatjes te maken.

No comments:

Post a Comment