Thursday, January 08, 2009

Project 365 week 1

Yesterday I printed all the photos from my first week in Project 365 (see THIS post). I decided to work with weeks based on dates and not on weekdays. So my week starts at January 1st and not on Sunday (or Monday, whatever your choice may be) So my first week ended yesterday and to make sure I won't get behind on this huge project I right away started scrapping those pictures. I am keeping the whole project very simple so there's going to be unity throughout the whole album. I am going to use black cardstock (in different textures though) as the base of my LO's and will use all shades of blue and purple cardstock for the journalling blocks. The only patterned paper I will be using are little blocks of the number patterned paper by Imagination Project. I numbered all photos with their dates. So photo #1 is taken on January the first, photo #2 on January the second and so on. For those days without photos I might include a quote or something else, not sure about that yet. So far so good. I am not going to make any changes to the way I planned this, I am going to stick to this plan. I might not be the highest level of scrapping but my main goal is to keep track of an entire year of daily life and daily issues. I am already pretty content with how that turned out in the first week.


Gisteren heb mijn foto's geprint van de eerste week van Project 365 (lees DIT bericht voor meer info) Ik heb besloten om te starten op de eerste dag van januari en dus niet de begindag van de week (zondag of maandag) als uitgangspunt te nemen. Dus gisteren was de laatste dag van de eerste week en om ervoor te zorgen dat ik niet gelijk ga achterlopen in dit enorme project ben ik ook maar gelijk begonnen met het scrappen van de foto's. Ik ga dit hele project erg simpel houden om zo veel mogelijk eenheid in het album te krijgen. Alle layouts zullen zwart cardstock (wel verschillende texturen) als basis krijgen en de blokken met schrift worden allemaal in blauw en paarstinten. Het enige dessinpapier wat ik zal gebruiken is het papier met de nummers van Imagination Project. Ik heb alle foto's genummerd op de dag dat ze genomen zijn. Foto #1 is dus genomen op 1 januari en foto #@ op 2 januari, enzovoort. Als er dagen komen waar op ik geen foto's heb genomen zal ik er misschien voor kiezen om een quote of iets te gebruiken. Daar ben ik nog niet helemaal uit. Tot nu toe ben ik tevreden. Ik ga ook geen veranderingen aanbrengen in de wijze waarop ik dit gepland heb, het blijft zoals het is. Het wordt ook geen hoogstaand scrappen maar dat is ook niet de bedoeling. Ik wil een album hebben waarin ik een jaaroverzicht heb van dagelijkse gebeurtenissen uit ons leven. Als ik zo naar het resultaat van de eerste week kijk moet ik zeggen dat dat tot nu toe prima is gelukt.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely Debby. There's a surprise over at my blog for you....

    ReplyDelete