Monday, December 28, 2009

Cap shot of Stickles/ Dopje schiet van de Stickles

When I took these pictures I already knew I wanted to scrap them. These were made when my BFF Marjan was here scrapping and the cap of the Stickles flew of. You can read all about it in THIS post.

You can imagine that we had tears rolling down our cheeks after it happened. Thank goodness I was smart enough to grap my camera and take some photo's. 
I got the pictures printed and when I wanted to scrap them I could not find the shot of the glitter glue. I looked everywhere and it was nowhere to be found. Yesterday I finally found it (sometimes I think stuff just moves by itself, I swear I did not put it where I ended up finding it)
and right away scrapped it.

Can't wait to show Marjan............ She will not like it as much as I do, simply because she does not really likes photo's of herself. (Who does anyway???????)

This layout is made from a sketch from PageMaps (nov 2007)

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Me & my Big Ideas, 7Gypsies
Journaling spot: Making Memories
Stickers: American Crafts
Misc: Glitter stickers


Toen ik deze foto's nam wist ik gelijk dat ik ze zou gaan scrappen. Ze zijn gemaakt toen mijn vriendin Marjan hier was om te scrappen en het dopje van de Stickles eraf vloog. Je kunt er alles over lezen in DIT bericht.

Je kan je voorstellen dat wij moesten huilen van het lachen toen ik gebeurde. Gelukkig was ik nog wel zo slim om mijn camera te pakken en foto's te maken.
Ik heb ze vervolgens laten afdrukken en toen ik ze wilde gaan scrappen was ik de foto van de klodder Stickles kwijt. Ik heb echt overal gezocht en kon hem niet meer vinden. Gisteren vond ik hem eindelijk (Ik zweer dat ie zelf ergens anders is heen gegaan, ik heb hem daar niet neergelegd) en ben ze gelijk gaan scrappen.
Ik kan niet wachten om de layout aan Marjan te laten zien. Ze vindt het hoogstwaarschijnlijk minder leuk dan dat ik hem vind puur omdat ze er zelf opstaat. Wie vind er nu foto's van zichzelf mooi?

Deze layout is gemaakt naar aanleiding van een schets van PageMaps (nov. 2007)

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Me& my Big Ideas, 7Gypsies
Journaling spot: Making Memories
Stickers: American Crafts
Misc: Glitter stickers





1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling us this story..these are the fun memories..thanks for visiting my blog..you didn't miss the news of my daughter..she told us about a month ago, and then she waited to tell our families till after her latest ultra-sound...she is having a little girl Madelynn...take care Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete