Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scrapped again / Weer gescrapt

Except for a few cards I did not have time to scrap the last couple of weeks. And with my BFF Marjan being sick I also did not have my weekly scrap time. Marjan is totally recovered and came over to scrap last night and I got to finish a layout. The other day I saw a layout somewhere which had the title 'This is how your life started' about a baby in an incubator. I was right away caught by the title and wanted to use that one. But I could not remember where I saw that page. I thought it was in de January issue of Creating Keepsakes which came last weekend, but was not able to find it. But I did steal the title and used it for my page.

The pictures were taken when Jinte was just admitted in the neonatology ward after she was born at home.
When I look at those pictures I can not believe how tiny she was. Though she is still a very small girl (she weighs 5 kilogrammes now, about 11 lbs.) she is already twice as big as she was when she was born.


Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper: Creamotion (A Dutch manufacturer)
Chipboard: K&Company
Misc: Glitter stickers


Behalve het maken van een paar kerstkaarten heb ik de afgelopen week maar weinig tijd gehad om te scrappen. En omdat mijn vriendin Marjan ziek was schoot ons wekelijkse scrapavondje er ook nog eens bij in. Maar Marjan is weer beter en gisteren heb ik weer een layout gescrapt. Afgelopen week zag ik ergens een layout met de titel 'This is how your life started' en de foto's waren van een kindje in de couveuze. Ik werd gelijk gegrepen door de titel en wist dat ik die ook wilde gebruiken. Natuurlijk kon ik gisteren die layout nergens meer vinden. Ik dacht dat die in de januari uitgave van de Creating Keepsakes stond, want die kwam afgelopen weekend binnen. Maar helaas, ook daar niet.
De foto's op deze layout zijn genomen toen Jinte opgenomen werd op de neonatologie afdeling nadat ze thuis geboren was.
Als ik naar de foto's kijk kan ik me bijna niet meer voorstellen hoe klein ze was. Ze is nog steeds klein (weegt nu net 5 kilo) maar toch alweer twee keer zo groot dan toen ze geboren was.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessinpapier: Creamotion
Chipboard: K&Company
Overig: Glitter stickers





1 comment:

  1. oh so lovely to remember..I can't believe she is already 5 months..I had no idea she was born at home..take care..

    ReplyDelete