Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Card sketch Wednesday at Let's Scrap

Every third week a card sketch is posted at Let's Scrap. Even though cards are not my thing I thought with Christmas coming up it would be kind of handy to make some cards. Most of the times I transform the card sketch into a layout. But not this time. And when I see all the others cards that the DT made flying by in the gallery, I know why I usually don't make cards...............
I used Bo Bunny's Christmas line from last year. Love a ll the non-traditional colors and the playful details.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper, die-cuts: BoBunny
Misc: Bling

Today is the last day to submit your LO's for the January Sketch contest at Let's Scrap. You can read all about it HERE in a previous post.




Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole21:58

    Leuke kaart... Wat een lief poppetje

    ReplyDelete