Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Sketch World Layout Designer

This morning I had an email in my inbox saying that I was chosen to be a layout designer at My Sketch World (MSW). I submitted to this call when I was really brave and I loved the layout I submitted, but hey, you never know. Well, now I do know: I made it as a My Sketch World Layout Designer. I got to know Lucy (the owner of MSW) as a co designer at WeScrap and when she posted her submission call I had this brave mood and just did it.

And to give it a good start. At the My Sketch World FORUM we are hosting an online crop this weekend to celebrate their second anniversary. It is going to be jam packed with challenges, games and make&takes. All you have to do is join the forum and enjoy yourself! And............. don't be afraid, we're a lot of fun!

Vamorgen had ik een mailtje in mijn inbox waarin werd gemeld dat ik uitgekozen was als een van de nieuwe layout designers by My Sketch World (MSW) Ik heb mijn inzending gedaan in een hele stoere bui en ik was wel heel tevreden over mijn inzending. Enne......... je weet maar nooit. Nu weet ik het dus: Ik ben een van de nieuwe designers by My Sketch World. Ik heb Lucy (de eigenaar) leren kennen als mijn co designer bij WeScrap and toen zij de aankondiging plaatste voor een nieuw design team ben ik er gewoon voor gegaan.

En om maar gelijk goed van start te gaan is er aanstaand weekend een online crop op het My Sketch World FORUM om de tweede verjaardag te vieren. It zit vol met uitdagingen, spelletjes en make&takes. Het enige wat je even moet doen is je inschrijven op het forum. Enne.......... wees niet bang; we bijten niet!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on another dt gig...you are rolling now...

    Hey it's time to play.

    So what I am supposed to do is:

    Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

    1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.

    2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

    3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know, to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

    you can check out mine on my blog
    http://staciesscrappinattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kom hier weer eens even rondneuzen. Wat een gavo lootjes heb je de afgelopen tijd weer gepost!
    Enne wat gaaf dat je in het designteam zit! We zullen hier vast nog veel moois voorbij zien komen!

    Fijn weekend

    ReplyDelete