Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day card / Vaderdag kaart


By this time I hope our Father's Day card has arrived in Canada so I can post it here without my inlaws seeing it before it even got there in the mail. You know that making cards are not the easiest thing for me and especially not the masculin ones. I had these father like papers lying around for years and I thought this would be the perfect occasion to use.
I think it turned out pretty good. I hope my FIL likes it................

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned paper, ribbon: Autumn Leaves
Misc: Buttons, embroidery thread

Have a good week!


Ik denk dat onze vaderdagkaart nu wel in Canada in aangekomen en kan ik hem hier plaatsen zonder dat mijn schoonouders het zien voordat ie echt op de mat ligt. Zoals je weet is kaarten maken is niet echt mijn ding en zeker niet als het ook nog mannelijke kaarten moeten worden. Dit dessinpapier had ik al jaren liggen en ik dacht dat dit wel de perfecte gelegenheid zou zijn om ze te gebruiken.
Ik ben best tevreden met het eindresultaat. Ik hoop mijn schoonvader ook......................

Cardstock: Bazzill
Dessinpapier, lint: Autumn Leaves
Overig: Knopen

Een hele fijne week!


1 comment:

  1. Your card making skills are very good...I'm sure your fil will love the card..hope you had a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete