Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Let's Scrap Leap around the World blog hop

Even though January is only 10 days old I am already thinking about February. This year is leap year so we all know what that means. We have an extra day to scrap!!!!!!! ROFL.
There is going to be a huge blog hop at Let's Scrap starting the first of February and ending the 29th. And trust me, if you want to finish all the challenges: You need all those days!
Everyone can participate but to be in the draw for a prize you will have to be a member of Let's Scrap.
I will be one of the hosts and trust me: It is going to be fun! 

I'll have to say thank you to one specific person, or else this blog hop would not have been organized. Mindi, thank you so much for organizing the most part of this hop, you are the best! 

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwh, Thanks Debby! It will be worth every minute! Good thing we do have that extra day!

    ReplyDelete