Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And another one

I have said this before and probably will say it again: The LOAD challenge at Let's Scrap always makes me scrap! It is really good for my mojo and I am rally productive during those months. I ordered a few Studio Calico kits so I had lots of goodies ot play with. I really like their kits. One of the things in there were the acetate green letters. To be honest: green is not really my color and hardly ever scrap with it but these made me want to use them so I stepped outside my box and started GREEN! 
I used a Let's Scrap sketch and as usual I played with ink and my sewing machine. 
The story behind the pic: It is our little lady walking on a tiny bay beach in Brittany, France and she is holding her favorite doll which she calls baby. The pic comes out really dark on this LO but in real life it is so much better. 
Hopefully I will be having a bit of time today to scrap again so that HUGE pile of photo's will eb a bit smaller. Maybe I should be doing multiple photo LO's, that would probably help. I try, I really try......

Have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment