Friday, January 24, 2014

She found Nemo

TGIF!!!!!!!!
I think every parent that has kids under 15 has seen the movie 'Finding Nemo'. A great and very sweet movie for young and old. I love the adult humour that is in there and kids probably do not even notice. 
DD Jinte (who is now four-and-a-half) also loves the movie (as well as our 13yo DS) but is always a bit scared of the part where all the fish swim into the diver (I guess my child isn't the only one being scared of that particular part) 
Anyway, when we were in Brittany, France last summer we visited the Oceanopolis in Brest, one of the most beautiful aquaria in the world. We had been there before but we knew the kids would like going there again. The entire time we were there Jinte was searching for Nemo. And of course being ecstatic when she finally found him. That right away explains the title of this LO. 
Again, I played with ink, my sewing machine and the transparent die-cuts and letters from Studio Calico. And the title was cut with my Silhouette using my own handwriting (yes, I did not forget, I WILL write a tutorial for that one of these days) 
And as most of my LO's: It was made with a sketch from Let's Scrap, last weeks sketch to be more specific.....
Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment